1. Give full attention to your partner when talking.
2. Focus on the good qualities in each other and often praise each other.
3. Be assertive. Share your thoughts, feelings and needs. Use “I” rather than “You” statements.
4. Avoid criticism.
5. If you must criticize, balance it with at least one positive comment.
6. Listen to understand, not judge.
7. Use active listening. Summarize your partner’s comments before sharing your own reactions.
8. Avoid blaming each other and work together for a solutions.blog comments powered by Disqus
Call (620) 227-1562
M-F 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST
Mail check or money order to:
906 Central Ave
Dodge City KS 67801